Our team have represented bereaved families for more than three decades. During this time, we have gained an outstanding reputation and we are proud to offer a ‘family first’ approach to getting justice and the truth for our clients.
We understand the devastating impact that a fatality can have on family life. Our experienced team ensures that the legal process adhered to is in the best interests of the family.
Personal service for your family
The sensitive nature of a fatality in the family means we prioritise your comfort at a difficult time. This includes visiting you personally to discuss the event which led to the death of your loved one. You can be sure you are in safe hands with our specialist lawyers who will offer you expert advice and handle your case with extreme care and sensitivity.
Truth and justice
Our team secures compensation, bereavement awards and dependency claims for families but we understand that truth and justice are the most important things families want to achieve and we play a proactive and supportive role during this process.
If you or your family were financially dependent on the deceased individual, it is essential that you instruct lawyers who are experienced in the financial procedures surrounding people involved in a fatal incident.
Road and Traffic Fatalities
We frequently handle road and traffic fatalities including:
- Fatal collisions involving the death of a driver of passenger
- Fatal collisions involving cyclists
- Death of pedestrians involving vehicles
- Fatal collisions involving motorbikes, leading to the death of the rider or others
We also handle workplace fatalities including:
- Working at height, on ladders or roofing – incidents involving death from falling or slipping.
- Machinery operations leading to death.
- Work vehicles leading to the death of somebody in the workplace.
Murder, Manslaughter and Corporate Manslaughter
Our team is vastly experienced at working alongside clients who have experienced the devastating loss of a loved one in these kinds of harrowing situations.