BD Costs Limited Costs Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Costs Administrator at BD Costs Ltd.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
– Drafting enforcement proceedings
– Discussing costs with Defendant insurers and solicitors – Using Internal Case Management System
– Answering client calls
– Liaising with clients to organise collection of files
– Filing, copying and scanning
– Preparing bundles for hearings
– Any other general office duties that arise.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work to deadlines. A keen eye to detail, excellent organisation skills and willingness to learn are paramount. Enthusiastic, with a willingness to progress.
Previous experience is desirable. Further training will be provided. Good English and Maths are essential.
IT skills such as WORD / EXCEL / OUTLOOK are essential.
Please forward CVs by return to Brian Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to BD Costs Ltd, 2nd Floor Castlefield House, Liverpool Road, Manchester, M3 4SB.