Client Services Team – Customer Service Advisor
We are seeking a skilled Customer Service Advisor to join our Client Services Team, as the initial point of contact for our insurer clients, in a dedicated telephony environment. The role involves handling inquiries, resolving customer problems, assessing liability, scheduling appointments, and maintaining effective client communication. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with a passion for customer service to make a meaningful impact on the satisfaction and success of our clients. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for customer service, we encourage you to apply.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for insurer clients, handling inquiries and addressing concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Take ownership of customer problems and work to resolve them at the first point of contact, escalating when necessary.
- Utilise active listening and questioning techniques to gather information and make informed decisions.
- Accurately input and maintain client data.
- Analyse and process liability for personal injury cases, making decisions on claim
acceptances or rejections.
- Schedule and manage client appointments and maintain communication with insurer clients.
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness.
Knowledge of personal injury claims and their process
Proven customer service background in a call centre environment
Ability to work various shift patterns.
Exceptional customer service skills and ability to adapt to the needs of the business. High level of professionalism and motivation.
Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced customer service environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and willingness to learn.
Proficient in standard Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
High working knowledge of standard Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Key: (A = application) (I = interview) (P = presentation) (T = test)