We are looking to recruit a Senior Cost Draftsperson.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience.
- Ability to draft bills on Multi Track matters, predominantly on personal injury matters.
- Must have experience of cost budgeting.
- Must have some advocacy experience.
- Experience of Fixed Costs arguments, useful but not essential.
- Advocacy Experience would also be useful, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen eye to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills and willingness to learn.
- Experience of running a busy caseload and working to deadlines.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- Drafting larger bills and budgets.
- Drafting Replies to Points of Dispute.
- Negotiation of Costs to settlement.
- Drafting Budgets and associated documentation
- Working to deadlines
- Liaising and Reporting to Solicitor Clients
- Diary Management
- Keeping in constant touch with the clients to ensure communication and continuous workflow.
- Use of in-house case management system
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- Research using internal and external resources
The successful candidate will have previous experience of running a busy workload. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work to deadlines. A keen eye to detail, excellent organisation skills and willingness to learn are paramount.
IT skills such as WORD / EXCEL / OUTLOOK are essential.
All queries and applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com