We are looking to recruit an experienced 3-5yr PQE Solicitor within the Personal Injury Fast Track Department. We are looking for an individual with experience of complex Fast Track and knowledge of Multi Track cases
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- Working to court deadlines
- Liaising and Reporting to insurers
- Writing letters negotiating settlements
- Issuing court proceedings
- Diary Management
- Keeping in constant touch with the clients to ensure communication and continuous workflow.
- Use of in-house case management system
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- Research using internal resources
Additional skills would be looked upon more favourably.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of running a busy caseload within a legal practice, good working knowledge of the CPR. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work to deadlines. A keen eye to detail, excellent organisation skills and willingness to learn are paramount. Empathetic, compassionate with an even temperament to deal with potentially difficult situations with the ability to think logically.
IT skills such as WORD / EXCEL / OUTLOOK are essential.
Please send your CV to Karen Lee, HR Manager, Karen.Lee@hccsolicitors.com
Alternatively to HCC Solicitors, Castlefield House, Liverpool Road, Manchester M3 4SB