Our award-winning law firm is recruiting for a MOJ Claims Handler within the Personal Injury Department.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- Dealing with a full MOJ caseload
- Valuing injury claims, submitting Stage 2 settlement packs, issuing Stage 3 proceedings and preparing cases for a final hearing
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively to deadlines
- Competent to work as a stand-alone fee earner with no secretarial support
The successful candidate will have previous experience of running a busy caseload within a legal practice, good working knowledge of the CPR. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work to deadlines.
A keen eye to detail, excellent organisation skills and willingness to learn are paramount. Empathetic, compassionate with an even temperament to deal with potentially difficult situations with the ability to think logically.
IT skills such as WORD / EXCEL / OUTLOOK are essential.
Please send your CV to Karen Lee, our HR Manager, Karen.Lee@hccsolicitors.com Alternatively send your CV to to HCC Solicitors, Castlefield House, Liverpool Road, Manchester M3 4SB