Search our site

Crush injuries happen as a result of a body part being crushed by an external force. If you have sustained a crush injury, whether it has occurred in a road traffic collision, public space or at work, we will work hard to attain the truth about what has happened and provide you with expert legal advice and support to get your life back on track.

Our Family First Approach

We have a ‘family first’ approach to helping people who have experienced traumatic, life-changing crush injuries.

With offices across the country our team of award-winning lawyers stand ready to assist you when your family needs it most.

Common scenarios which result in serious crush injuries include:

  • Falling loads
  • Faulty machinery
  • Horse riding
  • Industrial equipment
  • MoD claims
  • Nursery/school/college incidents
  • Public liability cases
  • Road Traffic Collisions (RTCs)
  • Sports related injuries
  • Work-related crush injuries

We will work with you and your family as our priority. We understand the knock-on effect that sustaining a crush injury has on your health, well-being and financial security. We will take everything into account and help you to secure maximum financial compensation, rehabilitation and support packages quickly after sustaining a crush injury.

What our clients say

Brooke explains the importance of selecting a good lawyer to represent you if you have sustained a serious crush or limb injury. We were invited to Cambridge to discuss Brooke’s experience.

More videos. 


Call us icon

Speak to one of our experts 0330 175 7770

Get in touch

Call us 24/7 on 0330 175 7770 or fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.

    Horwich Cohen Coghlan Limited t/a Horwich Cohen Coghlan (HCC) Solicitors a registered company in England and Wales registered number 08043633. Our registered office is Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester, M32 0RS. We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA Number 608056. Our conduct is governed by the SRA Standards and Regulations which can be accessed here: