Victoria is a partner at HCC and she represents clients nationally and internationally. She is best known in the North West region for representing the families of 12 of the 22 victims killed in the bomb at the Manchester Arena. Victoria specialises in catastrophic claims acting for clients who have sustained life changing spinal cord injuries brain injuries and limb loss alongside other orthopaedic and psychiatric injuries she also represents bereaved families through inquests, public inquiries and civil actions.
She is described as a fearless litigator and thrives on complex cases. She’s not afraid to push the boundaries for her clients to ensure the best possible outcome. Her career to date includes a number of landmark cases and she has represented many clients securing millions of pounds of financial compensation and rehabilitation services. Recent results include:
- £12.6 million on behalf of a young cyclist struck by vehicle sustaining a traumatic brain injury.
- £7.9 million on behalf of a front seat passenger.
- £4m on behalf of a pedestrian who was struck by vehicle as he walked along the pavement.
- £1m and £3.5 million for clients who sustained traumatic brain injuries.
- £3 million for an elderly pedestrian who sustained an incomplete spinal cord injury.
Victoria appears regularly on the TV and radio including BBC Breakfast and supports various charities including Brake and the Spinal Injury Association (SIA).
Phone: (0161) 830 4600