The Policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who do business with us and
- job applicants
- The information we collect about youWhen you do business with us we collect the following personal information from you:
1.1 name and job title
1.2 contact information including email address and telephone number
1.4 information relevant to the purchase of our products and/or services including credit or debit card details
- How we will use the information about youWe may use the information collected for the following reasons:
2.1 to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
2.3 statistical analysis
2.4 improving our servicesWe may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website useage in order to help us to develop our website and our services; we may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you
3.1 to recognise you whenever you visit this website
3.2 to speed up access to this website (so you do not have to log on each time)
3.3 to store your personal preferences
3.4 to build a profile about you
3.5 to better target our marketing and advertising campaigns
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org.
- Confidentiality and SecurityWe will use all reasonable efforts to safe guard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet. We will maintain confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
- Your RightsWe have a legal obligation to ensure that your information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes to your details.You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information held about you by sending us a written request.