Search our site

Our lawyers have many years of experience handling these kinds of cases and we can help you to make a claim and put everything in place to aid your recovery including medical rehabilitation, mental health support and financial support for you and your family.

Types of injuries we see include:

  • Spinal cord injuries
  • Head and brain injuries
  • Broken bones or fractures
  • Orthopaedic injuries

Landlords and property owners are legally required to ensure that their premises are safe. Injuries can occur in private premises such as restaurants, shops, offices and hotels if health and safety standards are not met. We will represent you in taking legal action against those responsible.

The landlord or the property owner may well be at fault when an injury has occurred on their premises. Private businesses should have public liability insurance which covers them when someone is injured on their premise.

These cases however, can still be complex and challenging so it is important to instruct a lawyer that you trust and that will keep you in the loop with everything they are doing without any legal jargon. Our lawyers are straight talking, empathetic and easy to understand and they will build a personal and meaningful relationship with you from the beginning.

Deaths on premises

We act for families who have experienced a tragic bereavement, including those of children who have been killed in somebody’s home, garden or property.

You can be assured that we will represent your family every step of the way in these tragic cases and we can share with you many examples of cases where we have ensured that justice is delivered by the legal system. Speak to our team now.

Call us icon

Speak to one of our experts 0330 175 7770

Get in touch

Call us 24/7 on 0330 175 7770 or fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.

    Horwich Cohen Coghlan Limited t/a Horwich Cohen Coghlan (HCC) Solicitors a registered company in England and Wales registered number 08043633. Our registered office is Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester, M32 0RS. We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA Number 608056. Our conduct is governed by the SRA Standards and Regulations which can be accessed here: